- In the Ping Identity dashboard, go to applications and create a new application by clicking on the "+" icon in the upper part of the application.
- Fill the necessary data, select "SAML" as application type and finally click on "Configure":
- Fill the ACS URL (which is
https://virustotalcloud.firebaseapp.com/__/auth/handler) and the entity ID (which will be used as audience in the VirusTotal config). The entity ID must be unique so make sure not to use a generic string such as "test" or "example". After that click on "Save".
- Enable the app and retrieve the necessary data required on the VirusTotal configuration: the certificate, issuer ID and SSO URL:
- Fill this data in the VirusTotal configuration:
- Edit the attribute mappings to use email instead of user ID. To do so, go back to the PingIdentity dashboard and click on the "Attribute mappings" tab. Click on the "edit" button highlighted in the following screenshot:
- Share the login URL with your users to login in VirusTotal.
Updated 24 days ago